HACB proudly provides professional service coordinators at its public housing elderly and family sites in an effort to sustain tenancy, promote self-sufficiency, and enhance the quality of life of its residents.
To make this possible, HACB partners with numerous local service providers and non-profit organizations. These providers offer a very competitive package of services that residents are encouraged to participate in.
Simply contact the Service Coordinator assigned to your housing site for more information.
Resident Service Activities
- After-school and summer programs (school-aged children)
- Free summer lunch program (school-aged children)
- Job board for resident employment opportunities
- Senior food boxes
- Assistance with completion of forms and applications
- Assistance with resident associations
- Assistance with lease compliance
- Informational meetings and presentations
- Resume writing assistance
- GED readiness preparation
- Health & fitness programs
- Referrals to community resources
- Use of on-site computer lab
- And more!
Please note that activities and interests vary for each site. Your Resident Services Coordinator or Property Manager can inform you of the programs and activities available at your site.